Lesson 3 - Amazon Web Services
By the end of this lesson you will be able
- Create an Amazon Web Services (AWS) account and access services.
- Use basic features of the AWS Management Console.
- Define security groups.
- Use basic features of the Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2).
- Use basic features of Elastic Load Balancing (ELB).
- Employ Auto Scaling.
- Use Amazon CloudWatch to monitor resources.
- Use Amazon Route 53 to manage a domain.
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) to store objects.
- Identify the basic features of AWS CloudFormation for automating infrastructures.
- Identify the basic features of AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Identify the purpose other available AWS services.